cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sport not working

Web-Junkie
Dialled in

So, want to watch West Ham on BT Sport 1 but all I get is a black screen? Other channels seem OK like Sky Sports News and the same laptop hasn't had this issue before?

All 4 BT Sport channels showed the same issue but about 5 minutes ago some started working then stopped?

So what's the problem?

30 REPLIES 30

Cantwell13
Joining in

Doesn't look like the have factored in any extra time Juventus game not available now?

g0akc
Problem sorter

Android tablet app working this morning - no Virgin TV Go last night, blank screens.  No audio.  Worked for last half of the game with iPhone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Web-Junkie
Dialled in

So anyone from Virgin able to comment on what the problem was last night with the BT Sports channels?

Hey there @Web-Junkie thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the BT Sport channel that you're re facing.
We've not had any major reports of this but we believe it may be a blip that occurred on the TV station.
We don't expect this issue to continue or remain, however please do keep an eye out so that we can monitor this.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Web-Junkie
Dialled in

Well the issue is still present today!! Wanted to watch the FA Trophy final on BT Sport 1 but it's a black screen again so what's the problem?

zechinator
Joining in

Yes, same for me too 😠

Me too 

Hi @Web-Junkie, @zechinator and @kendo159 sorry to hear that you're still experiencing these issues.

Is this still the case for you all now - please confirm this? If so, please let us know and we can take things from there as we have had no other reported issues.

Many thanks

Tom_W

It all seems ok now 

Web-Junkie
Dialled in

Just because they are working now doesn't mean they will stay working, that's been the issue, random channels not working!

But just now, all 4 BT Sport channels are working so let's hope it stays like that!