cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sport not working

Web-Junkie
Dialled in

So, want to watch West Ham on BT Sport 1 but all I get is a black screen? Other channels seem OK like Sky Sports News and the same laptop hasn't had this issue before?

All 4 BT Sport channels showed the same issue but about 5 minutes ago some started working then stopped?

So what's the problem?

30 REPLIES 30

jaycey120
Joining in

Working now

Scotty56
Tuning in

BT sport 1 is not working on virgin go, trying to watch AZ v West Ham semi final, anyone else having issues.

Web-Junkie
Dialled in

Well all 4 BT Sport channels seem to be working for me now, someone at Virgin must have put 10 bob in the meter?

g0akc
Problem sorter

Now working here 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Lolly76
Hanging out

We had 2,3,4 working but not 1. It’s just started working but keeps going blank. It’s absolutely ridiculous! 

Web-Junkie
Dialled in

Spoke too soon!! Picture freezes then black screen on the West Ham game.

gazzie
Dialled in

BT Sport 1 just appeared for me, 8.40pm - and now I have BT Sport 1, 2 and 3 but not 4 ! At least I can watch West Ham, but now 40 minutes into the match

It’s hardly working on the tv either! Had problems on and off with all the BT channels. 

Web-Junkie
Dialled in

Well it's stayed on for me, missed nearly all the first half but the 2nd half has stayed on to see West Ham score in the the dying minutes of added on time to win the game.

Worked for second half on my iPhone but not Android tablet for some reason which is just blank screen.

Good result for WH - shame about the trouble in the crowd 

Disappointed in VM for this though - load of hassle 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!