cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport not working on Virgin TV Go

Kristianlaff
Joining in

I’ve seen lots of people with this problem over the past few years but not sure how to solve it. Whenever I try to watch BT Sport on Virgin TV Go I get the error message “Not Available - sorry we can’t play this at the moment”. 

This has been going on for a few months now. Any suggestions?

15 REPLIES 15

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Kristianlaff, thanks for this update and for getting back to us on the help forum in regard to this issue.

Really sorry to hear the problem with BT sports playing via our TV Go App on your iPhone 12 is still ongoing, have you recently checked to see if you have the latest version for our App too on this device?

We're eager to assist further with this, please let us know and we can advise.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri,

thanks. Yes I have the latest version of the app?

Thanks for coming back to us @Kristianlaff.

I can try to reset your TV GO account but would need to take a few details via private message to do this. Please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Kristianlaff, just to let you know, when I reset the TV GO settings, you will need to re-add the devices that you want to use on the TV GO app. Are you okay to go ahead with this right now?

Thanks

Steven_L

Hi,

yes I’m ok with that. Thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Kristianlaff,

Thanks for confirming. I can see you're in PMs with Steven - please continue responding there, as you have been, so he can assist you in resolving this issue.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ