cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Not working on app through laptop

kimmie1983
Tuning in

Hi, i am having issues playing BT Sport channels through the Virgin Go app on my HP laptop. I get a message stating not available at the moment. I have enabled cookies and downloaded chrome but no luck. Anyone else have this issue?

9 REPLIES 9

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kimmie1983

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the TV Go issue.

Has this sorted itself?

If not, are there any error messages you're getting? Have you also tried using via the website

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, still happening. Get a not available at the moment on screen when trying the BT Sport channel. I am using webpage. Also tried downloading google chrome and still the same.

I am using windows 7 laptop.

Thanks for coming back to us @kimmie1983, can you please try clearing the cache on the browsers you've used?

Is it also possible to try using the TV Go application on your mobile phone or tablet to see if the error is repeated?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Clear cache and still happening. BT sport works fine on tablet and mobile phone app.

Thanks for trying that @kimmie1983,

Does your laptop or application on the laptop require any updates? Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the application?

Does all other content on the TV Go app via the laptop stream as expected?

As this appears to be working as expected on other devices, it's likely an issue on the laptop that needs to be rectified 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi  thanks for this. Laptop has recently been restored to factory settings so no updates required. I will try and uninstall and install again. All other channels work fine apart from BT Sport.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @kimmie1983,

Thank you for the update, please do let us know how it goes once you have uninstalled it.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Still does not work. I have even downloaded Google chrome and firefox to try thru these internet explorers and no luck.

I constantly get the message Not available at the moment.

I have deleted all cache etc. Tried thru internet and app too.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for keeping us updated on this kimmie1983, it's a strange one being just one particular channel on one specific device I don't think I've encountered a similar issue with TV Go before to be honest.

We can raise a ticket for the relevant teams to investigate but we'll need a few more details to do that, if you get back to me via PM we'll take it from there.

Tom