cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT SPORT EXTRA on Virgin TV GO

itsHass
Tuning in

Hi, 

I’m wondering from the tv go app how I can watch the bt sport extra channels ? As some Of the champions league i would like to watch isn’t on the main channel list. 

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lindsey_C
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi itsHass,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.

Unfortunately, this channel isn't available on the TV GO app as this is only available on the red button function on our services. 

We are always looking to improve the services we provide, keep an eye on our customer new page here for any upcoming updates to our services.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Lindsey_C
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi itsHass,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.

Unfortunately, this channel isn't available on the TV GO app as this is only available on the red button function on our services. 

We are always looking to improve the services we provide, keep an eye on our customer new page here for any upcoming updates to our services.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

Is this still the case?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, Joaosantos.

Welcome to forums and thank you for your first post.

Yes, unfortunately, BT sports extra is not on the TVGO app. I would advise looking out here for any updates we do have.

Many thanks,

Zoie_P

Is BT Sport Extra still no available on Virgin GO App? 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Unfortunately not Turnipmadras. 

Cheers.

Still not available on Virgin tv go?

what about BT sport extra in hd on normal Virgin tv box? Is that not available either?

Aph67
Joining in

Hello, 

Will the extra channels for today's FACup games be available via TV go. For example afc Bournemouth game is on channel 6 via the Red button. Does this work? 

Thanks in advance

Ade

Honestly Virgin what a load of rubbish. Subscribers pay for BT Sport and can't even view the Extra channels on their own app? What a crock of.....