cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alibi not showing any programmes to watch on TV go

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Yet again an issue with TV Go

I want to watch latest episode of Annika on Alibi channel but shows no programmes listed at all on that channel. I can do this with series on Sky Witness no problem. Same issue whether I try to do this on iPad or Android phone. 125 miles away from TV box!

5 REPLIES 5

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All seems OK for me on the Virgin TV Go app.

E79226CD-3BD9-4081-A3A0-7131C82A431E.jpeg

0B14C7F4-0FBA-499D-A59A-2AA2D8D6ADAD.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Pearl60
On our wavelength

I get “sorry we didn’t find anything” 

App updated recently to fix bugs!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I concur. Annika is listed on TV-Go, but my app (and Ernie's screenshot) both indicate "only available on TV box".

Are you using TiVo, V6 or 360? If you're not sure, check here - I suspect this series is listed on TV-Go because of the integration with 360, and the ability to add that programme to the box's saved list for watching at home.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Thanks for your reply

I use a V6 box and looks like I will only be able to watch it on the TV. A shame as it is a good series and not back home for a month!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It won't help you now, but for future reference...

TV Control allows you to download (not all, but many) recordings from your box whilst at home, for watching offline. It doesn't look like Annika is permitted for offline downloading (I've got this in my recorded stockpile and just tried), but always worth a shot.