Menu
Thornbers
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Active device identification

"The names of my registered devices are simply shown as 'PC' (3 of them) how do I find out which pyhsical machine each 'PC'' is. Also how do I find out which devices are logged in?"

Cheers Mark

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Active device identification

Hi Thornbers

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

In order for me to assist further can you please advise me if this is when seeing devices connected to you Hub via the Connect app?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Thornbers
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I actually have three issues. 

1) on my laptop in virgin tv go device management I have two devices registered named ‘my computer- Google chrome’

2) on my laptop in the Sky sports app I have three registered devices all simply called ‘PC’ 

how do I know which device is which? I realise I can work this out by removing a device and by a process of elimination work out which is which but that will use up my allowable device changes per month. 

3) on the sky sports app how do I find out which device is logged in as I’m now only allowed one device at a time

regards

Mark

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Thornbers, 

Apologies for the delay. 

When signing in using a PC it will automatically assign the name you have given.

I have check on the TV Go app and it would appear you are unable to check which device is being used but you are able to remove it from your registered devices. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos