cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Login

DJC1985
Tuning in

Hi team, I have been unable to log in to my Virgin Media account for some time, site claims my password is wrong, but if I try to reset it's like it doesn't recognise my account. I have my password saved to my device and it hasn't changed so I'm 99% certain it should be working as is...

Whilst we're at it...I have never been able to log in to My TvGo, have raised several questions in the past but to no avail.

Appreciate your help, 

Thanks, David

7 REPLIES 7

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DJC1985 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you're having issues access your online account and TVGO. Do you get the same error when trying to access the apps and online account on other devices? 
What is the error message that you see when trying to gain access and/or change your password?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carly, thanks for your reply, if we start with my account login; when I attempt to reset my password, I get the following message...

Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media.

I am using the email [MOD EDIT: Email address removed] this is the email address I signed up with originally, and I receive promotional emails from Virgin Media from. 

Thanks, Dave

Hi DJC1985,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, really sorry to see you are still facing issues with logging in to your Online account, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, can you check if an online account is set up, try forgotten username, if nothing is found then try registering.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, thanks very much for your response, that has worked perfectly! I now can get into my account, and even My TvGo works too!!

Thank you so much - I wish I had come through to you 9 months ago! 

All the best, Dave

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know this.

We are really happy this has been resolved, please do feel free to reach out if you need anything going forward. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

majikthyze
Joining in

I have same problem.

Did you get a resolution?

Hey majikthyza,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear you have the same issue with your online account.

It looks like DJC1985 was able to resolve their issue by going through the 'forgotten my username' avenue online. Have you been able to give that a try with any success? 

If you're still having issues, let us know and we'll be happy to help further.

Beth