cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A league of the their own road trip: Dingle to Dover on Virgin Tv Go

bemybezzyman
Dialled in

Hi there,

I don't know if its me but you can't seem to watch A league of their own road trip: Dindle to Dover episode 1 on Virgin Tv Go but you can watch the rest of the episodes so I was wondering if theres a reason for this or am I doing something wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

12 REPLIES 12

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @bemybezzyman 

Which channel are you trying to play if via?

On my TVGO app episode 1 has been available to play on Sky Max HD since 2 am yesterday

It will be available to play on the app via Sky Showcase HD from 11 pm tonight.

It will also be available to play on the app via Sky Replay from 10 pm tomorrow.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

@newapollo Thanks for the reply. I'm using Virgin Tv Go on the PC and I found this series by the search box and it finds it ok but like I said you can't watch the first episode as it says watch on TV which is not what I want. From episodes 2 to 6 you can watch on the PC which seems strange.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bemybezzyman

Sorry about this episdode being missing 

Its being re aired on Wednesday the 13th April at Midnight 

We will feed the original episode that is missing from the 7th April to the relevant team

Gareth_L

Flowerjax
Joining in

Just tried to watch Dingle to Dover on catch up but the first episode is UHD not HD so we can't watch it but all other episodes are HD. Bit of a scam if you can't watch all rhe episodes on catch up.

Try pressing the Home button, Catch Up, go to All channels, select  Sky Max HD and there it is.

Still doesn't work as episode 1 is ultra HD yet all other episodes are HD. When you go to view episode 1 it says you have to upgrade. Yet we can watch the other 5 episodes. Feels a bit of a fix to get you to upgrade to watch the boxset

Hi,

I answered before your post got moved from the 360 board to the TV on the go board, are you using the app or 360 box, it's showing as HD on my box but also available in UHD.

It's a TIVO box. Just not sure why episode 1 is different to the other 5 in terms of they are all HD but that is only ultra HD.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Flowerjax 

You can also go to Home button, Catch Up> Search and type in Dingle to Dover

When the main screen loads, ignore the UHD version and scroll down past the graphic and you will see a menu bar which lists Sky Showcase HD, Sky Max HD, Sky Replay and Sky Max

Selecting any of those four options will play the program.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali