cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websafe

Johnny833
Joining in

Hi,

This seems to be a recurring issue if anyone can help me please!

When I click "Manage Web Safe settings", the page just refreshes and doesnt take me to the WebSafe Settings page.

It is showing as Virus Safe - Off and Child Safe - Off.

I would like to turn both of these on, but unable to do so due to the above happening.

There is an option to click on "Need help with Web Safe? Go to our Help and Support" but when I do click on the "Help and Support" hyperlink, I get an error message saying "Sorry, we have a problem. Either the link you clicked is broken, the page has moved or you typed the address wrong."

16 REPLIES 16

Yes

Thank you for confirming this @BenjySFC.

I have sent a private message regarding clearing DPA. Please look out for the purple envelope and respond when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I also have the same issue with the websafe link not working, I’ve tried on a number of different browsers and devices. Can someone help. 

regards

Get your own router and use DNS 1.1.1.3 and 1.0.0.3

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi jamesgrainger19

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

So we can assist further, what issues are you having with the Websafe please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

The link to get to the settings page does not work. So I can’t turn childsafe on. Other people seem to have the same. Issue. 

I’ve tried different browsers and devices. 

regards

Thanks for replying jamesgrainger19

I can look into this for you 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L