cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websafe

Johnny833
Joining in

Hi,

This seems to be a recurring issue if anyone can help me please!

When I click "Manage Web Safe settings", the page just refreshes and doesnt take me to the WebSafe Settings page.

It is showing as Virus Safe - Off and Child Safe - Off.

I would like to turn both of these on, but unable to do so due to the above happening.

There is an option to click on "Need help with Web Safe? Go to our Help and Support" but when I do click on the "Help and Support" hyperlink, I get an error message saying "Sorry, we have a problem. Either the link you clicked is broken, the page has moved or you typed the address wrong."

16 REPLIES 16

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Johnny833.

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the Manage Web Safe settings page, have you tried accessing this from another browser to see if this helps the page load? 

If not, please let us know and I'll send you a private message so we can get this sorted for you. 

Thanks 🙂 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Sofia,

Yes, I’ve tried different browsers, and also different devices.  I get the same result either way.  Hope you can help further. 

regards

John

Hi Johnny833, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with this. I will send you a private message to look into this further for you. Chris 

Hi 

I am having the same issue and am unable to create my own post in the forum !

I have been on hold over 45 minutes to speak to someone from the virgin Team - Chris please could you also advise me how to TURN ON web safe child features 

HI cheryl6, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are unable to turn on the web safe. Please see the following link here for full information. Please let us know if you are still having issues with this? Chris

NO, That link does not help. I have logged in gone to web safe clicked onto manage web safe and it just refreshes the page.

I have having the exact same issue as the other customer who started this thread ! I have watched the video and tried from different web browsers and devices and only have the same issue. 

Hi cheryl6, I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with this and that the information did not help. I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris 

What is the resolution to this please? I have exactly the same issue. Unable to access websafe as the link just refreshes the page? How has this still not been fixed?

Good Morning @BenjySFC, we would be happy to have this altered for you, via a private message to pass data protection.

Before we do this though, can you please confirm for me that you are the account holder for the Media subscription? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn