Websafe1
Joining in

I get this error when trying to add a website to be blocked

Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On a desktop or laptop device, once signed in, go to https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/onlinesecurity/websafe/settings and try making the change there; this is the old Web Safe page. If the changes are saved then until Virgin Media fix the issues with the new page continue to use the old page. Should the issue persist post back here to have issue flagged to the forum team.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the reply. The link you provided gives a different error and still does not block the url.

Sorry

We can't update your Web Safe settings at the moment. Please try again later. Your previous Web Safe settings will remain active

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to help further; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Websafe1

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with WebSafe

I am going to drop you a private message now to investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs