cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Safe

DebbieDM
Tuning in

Hi there - I am attempting to switch on Web Safe so I can use that service for virus safe and child safe. Every time I hit the 'manage web safe settings' button, I simply get constantly redirected to the same page, which is also offering me your paid service. I'd rather just use the one included in my package please. I have looked at other posts and replies and it seems I'm not alone in this problem. Can you help?

7 REPLIES 7

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the issue occur when using your browser's incognito / private browsing mode or a different browser?

When not signed in does going to the following link prompt for sign in?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi there - just tried on a different browser/incognito, and same problem. Yes it does prompt me to sign in when I follow that link.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

Thanks very much.

Hi DebbieDM

Thanks for posting. Apologies about the issue raised, I'll PM you now to help further

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @DebbieDM

PM has been sent 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining us on PM @DebbieDM

Just to update the thread, the changes were made on our side here.

Please try it out and let us know if works, send me a public post and I'll be more than happy to help

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team