Menu
Highlighted
claren
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend

Has anyone got a contact number for someone, anyone at Virgin, who I can actually talk to about not receiving £50 for referring a friend? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

always the best place to start

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi claren, 

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Refer a Friend. Can I ask if you have spoken with anyone since this post and if so, what update do you have? 

Keep me posted, 

Thank you Smiley Happy 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
claren
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ryan,

I called the 0345 only to get nowhere! I ended up speaking to someone in Manila who didn't understand a word I said - a totally pointless experience!

I have emailed, called and had even opened a complaint (on 19th January) to express my frustration at not being able to speak to anyone about this but have still not had a response to that either!! Absolute disgraceful customer service. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. 

I still have an email from the webteam which I received upon referral, I'd happily forward that to you if that would help.

Regards,

Clare

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello claren, 

I am sorry to hear you have had this issue, we have a new dedicated text chat service, they can look into this for you, the number is 07533051809.

Thanks Joe_F

claren
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yay! Finally all sorted. Thanks to all who offered help 👍😊

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator