cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Web Safe Settings not working

LennyLR
Tuning in

I cannot turn off my websafe setting despite trying reboot and turning it off. Can someone advise from Virgin how to sort this out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

By default Web Safe blocks access to VPN sites, is access to http://nordvpn.com blocked?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you see something similar to the following reviewing the status of Web Safe?

2022-08-03.jpeg

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Hi ! Similar but I turned off child and still no luck...even got an email saying i changed it

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

By default Web Safe blocks access to VPN sites, is access to http://nordvpn.com blocked?

it is indeed ...!!

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum team are best placed to help further and issue has been flagged to them; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

thanks so much !! Virgin Customer support/call centre is an advert for the worst customer service ever!!.May as well speak to a brick wall .....hope the forum guys are better!!

Hi @LennyLR

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you're having issues with removing the child safe.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @LennyLR

Thanks for chatting with me via PM. Just to update the thread, the childsafe was removed as was the email address from the previous systems to allow you to create the online account.

Do pop back to us if you need us further. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill