cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parental controls

L_Bee
Tuning in

Hello,

in the past couple of days our wifi settings have changed and are no longer allowing us to view media content on Twitter. I have discovered that turning off the child setting fixes the problem. Trouble is we have a child and I would like the child settings to remain but I can’t find away to make media on Twitter available when this is set. The content unavailable is all harmless. E.g. short clips of the tennis posted by Wimbledon. I tried adding Twitter and Wimbledon web pages to the safe list, this did not fix the issue. I also don’t know why the settings have suddenly changed. 
Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Allowing video.twimg.com fixed the issue for me but this should not be necessary.

@ModTeam, this issue is reproducible and impacts all video content on Twitter. Please correct (Child Safe) false positive for video.twimg.com

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi,

Thanks for making us aware, this seems to be an issue affecting some people across multiple internet providers so this has been raised with Twitter directly.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thank you. I’ll give that a go in the mean time 🙂

Thank you both. I’m glad it is a fixable issue.