cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online security - Sorry the changes you made were not saved

noteviljoe
Joining in

Trying to edit Web Safe settings just get the message " Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again"

Have being trying a few times over past couple of weeks and just get same message.

Advice on forums says try old wepage but that isn't working for me

Screenshot from 2023-02-18 23-26-52.png

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum team are best placed to help further and issue has been flagged to them; be aware it can  take them a few hours / days to respond.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @noteviljoe thanks for your post, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised surrounding My Virgin Media. 

Have you ever joined us in the past and left us, or moved addresses since you've been with us?

This can change your account number which can cause a slight glitch over certain aspects of My Virgin Media, please confirm this either way and we can take things from there.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Yes I had virgin media at my previous address.

Thanks noteviljoe,

So I can take a closer look at this for you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Hi Tom_W 

I have the same problem, can you message me to resolve please.

Hey Robbie2023, thank you for reaching out and  a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this I will send you PM now.

Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?