Menu
SJW77
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Package

My Contract end in March and I currently pay £120 a month for TV, Internet, Phone, Sports &  Movies + additional V6 box.  I want to reduce the cost and see that as a new customer I would be able to get what I have now for £89 a month.

I called to try and get this deal and have essentially been told that I cannot have this deal.  Why?  surely I can get this as a loyal customer and if I am signing up to a new contract?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Package

I'll keep it short. Those deals are for new customers only and you aren't a new customer. The deals are to entice new customers in. You can have that deal if you like at the price for existing customers. But you can try and negotiate a deal with VM retentions - phone in and select options 1,4,5 to see what they will do for you.

The "loyalty" canard is just that. There is no such thing as loyalty in a competitive market. If you don't like the prices or packages of one supplier go elsewhere. That is the regime the regulator (OFCOM) encourages with the backing of Government. It's switch or pay the full price.

-----------------------

Superuser since 2015/16
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos