Menu
Highlighted
ewanw131
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My Wix Website has been blocked

Hello all,

I was int he creation of my new business "www.missdivine.co.uk". I decided to publish it just to see what it looked like. & it was blocked!

It contains nothing which websafe suggests as it is only a clothing site!

How do I fix this? or do i call virgin & get them to resolve this?

Kind regards,

Ewa

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Wix Website has been blocked

For non-customers, they can email this email address about it: websafefeedback@virginmedia.co.uk

Or for customers, when logged into My VM with your primary My VM account go to the following URL: https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/onlinesecurity/websafe/feedback

0 Kudos
ewanw131
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I will email just now Smiley Happy

zvonok
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

well I can see it OK … ZvnK ...
0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sometimes it’s only the name of the website that gets it blocked, think about it.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
MrHalfAsleep
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

At the moment it points to shopify.  However, it doesn't work, the result is shown below:

scshot.jpg

...but it doesn't say why.  Have you uploaded the webpages/images to the right place?  Have a look at this: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/domains/terminology-and-concepts as it explains how to set it up.  Having had a quick nosey round cyberspace, you need to follow the instructions to the letter on the shopify site.

It is imperative that the IP address points to your index.html page on the shopify site, if you are using shopfiy.  However, if you have uploaded your site to Wix's cloud your index.html page will be on their servers and not shopify which is what missdivine.co.uk points to.  That's why it doesn't work.  To sort this out, contact Wix, to see where your code is.  Hopefully you have your website code backed up on a local computer (i.e your PC, laptop external hard disk) just in case. HTH.

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.