cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage your Web Safe settings

DJCopa
On our wavelength

Hi,

This hasn't worked since the re-skin of your website. 

It either doesn't apply and settings, so websafe is off, or it says it saves and then clears out all settings after a day or so.

It used to work really well, as I have all the various YouTube URLs added - Now I add them and they either don't save or vanish after a day.

Infuriating, if I'm honest and not great with kids at home and have safe settings doing their own thing.

I have tried incognito mode, different browsers, different PC, and different internet connections away from home and it always fails. 

Had messaged on Twitter and was told it would be looked at but that was a month's ago and no reply.

Just for clarity, only happened since you changed your website.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

DJCopa
On our wavelength

Oh, and I have tried old and new - seems to have a mind of its own on re-routing. Sometimes it goes to new, sometimes stays on old GUI.

Either way, same issue - websites added don't stay so kids can access and Safe Web turns off so everything is accessible.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Only managing Web Safe via the old UI should resolve the issues being seen — if you find yourself on the new UI try manually going to https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/onlinesecurity/websafe/settings

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

DJCopa
On our wavelength

I'll give that a go, committing to the old URL, and see if it holds.

Thanks.