Menu
Mani2
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect account balance

A Virgin rep sold me a broadband contract which clearly states that I woild get £75 credit and also a powerline adaptor for a bedroom which has wifi reception problems.

However dispute calling him and getting text messages that this would be done ,it has not!.

I have called them and got through through to overseas call centre who are totally rude and unprofessional. Even saying go back to Sky.. wow wonder if CEO knows this ...

NOT! The Virgin brand i know

I  have logged complaints and nothing has been done and my contractual payment or adaptor have not been sorted.

I have informed them that all communciation (emails,calls,letters)will be charged at £25+vat.

I still await there response and to date £100 charges i will be billing them as i have legally informed them that this would be done.

All evidence will be used in court.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect account balance

Hi Mani2, welcome to our community forums.

I am sorry to hear your frustration with the situation, did you receive any written confirmation of the credit and powerline adaptor or was this advised to you verbally?

What methods did you use to submit your complaint and when did you submit them?

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Mani2
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your response.

I emailed a copy of virgin pre contract on the 28.1.19 to cscaccenturemanila@virginmedia .co.uk

(You may want to read this email,shocking service) i have si ce called 4 times trying to sort matter and she logged a call on onenof these calls as well .. no response at all!

The offer was verbally made and was also put on the precontract of which i even sent a copy on my email.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards

Mr jagatia

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that information. 

Sadly we don't have access that email inbox. 

On the calls have you been provided with a complaint reference number?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Mani2
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

How bad is that! You (Virgin) tell me to send email and evidence to a mailbox which others cannot access.

How is this good communication and service i have provides the evidence you required and this has still not been actioned.

Other call said they would log complaint and no number given . What level of service this is .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Have you spoken with that team since sending the email? 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Mani2
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Like this conversation nothing is getting done why is nobody taking resposibilities for customer queries.

I have spoken to a overseas call centre since and they said we need contract 

I have already sent you this as stated.

All Virgin are doing is putting barriers in trying to resolve issue i have even given you 3 times name and mobile number of sales rep that inticed me into a misrepresented contract

Can some senior manager take resposibility and give me a response as i am now going to get my wifes law firm to take further action if not resolved.

I will also bill any outstanding  amount and will chase this through the courts as 

Under Data Protection all files should be updated accordingly.

I await your response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry if you feel that is the case Mani2. I can assure you we are trying to help further. We do need further information so we can assist. 

This is why I asked if you've spoken with the team since sending that email? 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Mani2
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

What team do you keep refering too?

I have called from virgin phone line and keep gettting through to overseas call centre.. they gave me a email address  and i sent you pre contract as requested.

Had no response

I have given you everything you asked for and NO O E has contacted me.

Why dont you call the sales rep... HE DOES WORK FOR VIRGIN so you have all the information you need. I cannot provide you any more info because you have been told 4 times had contract copy sent to you. This is what we will state on documents being prepared.

Please also provide your Registered Office address and CEO contact details

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Okay, I will private message you to get some further details concerning this so I can take a look at the account. 

^Martin

0 Kudos