cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 red light

Antsmail
Tuning in

Hi my hub 3 has been showing a red power light now for about 3 weeks . I've tried turning it off over night, tried a pin hole reset, even moved it into the middle of the room and it's still red is it anything to worry about?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Antsmail,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

This can usually mean that the hub is over heating, is it's usual place well ventilated?

Does it feel warm to touch currently?

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Antsmail,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

This can usually mean that the hub is over heating, is it's usual place well ventilated?

Does it feel warm to touch currently?

Alex_Rm

Antsmail
Tuning in

Hi yes it feels warm so I moved it in to a ventilated area but the light has stayed red

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Antsmail,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm sorry to hear about your Hub! If your Hub feels warm to the touch, we would advise to unplug it as it may be a potential fire hazard! 

I'll be more than happy to look into this for you and arrange for an engineer to arrive to replace your current Hub. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Antsmail
Tuning in

I've replied to the private message but had no reply since Thursday and my hub is still red 

Antsmail
Tuning in

I posted last week about my hub 3 being warm and red light on it and was told it needed a new hub . I was messaged and told to reply with my details which I did but I've had no reply since thurs 

Hi Antsmail, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us in the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you've not yet had a reply from the message you sent yesterday. 

I can see that Paulina is looking in to things for you and she will be in touch with you as soon as she can. 

It can take a few days to get things sorted so we ask you to remain patient whilst Paulina looks in to things. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Antsmail, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you've not yet had a reply from the message you sent.

I can see that Paulina is looking in to things for you and she will be in touch with you as soon as she is back in the office. 

It can take a few days to get things sorted so we ask you to remain patient whilst Paulina looks in to things for you. 

She will be in touch soon. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Antsmail
Tuning in

Ok thanks I'll give it another day or so

Hi Antsmail, 

Thank you. 

I have sent an email over to Paulina too so she should pick this up asap for you as soon as she is back on shift. 

Take care in the meantime. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team