cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my hub 3 history for sites

Mooster96
Tuning in

I have the hub 3 and live with my teenage daughter is there anyway to see what sites etc have been visited via my virgin router for each device. She is at that age where she thinks she is old enough to be trusted not to go on them but will refuse to show me what she is doing on her phone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta

Have a read of this article by >> How to Geek <<

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

spgray
Problem sorter
the hub doesn't store that info,

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta

Have a read of this article by >> How to Geek <<

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FYI: custom DNS cannot be set on Hub.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks