cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Childsafe categories not available

Kkrjkk
Tuning in

Childsafe categories are not available anymore. Yesterday l was able to block and unblock games for my child but now there is no options available. You are only able to turn on or off all the categories at once. Very annoying. Has anyone else experiencing same issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Sorry to hear this @Kkrjkk, can you please try logging out of the self-care account, clearing the cache on the browser you're using and then try logging back in to see if the options reappear for me?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Seeing same:
2021-10-30.jpeg
Issue has been flagged to the forum however be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Sorry to hear this @Kkrjkk, can you please try logging out of the self-care account, clearing the cache on the browser you're using and then try logging back in to see if the options reappear for me?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have done this with no results!

rjwb
Tuning in

Yes I have had same problem since yesterday. Just posted separately. Very irritating!

Hi @David_Ben is this being looked at. We don't have any control over the content being accessed by our kids. This needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency as child online safety is concerned and there are other users dealing with the same issue. Thanks

Hey Kkrjkk,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this was picked up and reported Yesterday and is with our I T team who will be looking into this and will aim to get this resolved ASAP?

Regards

Paul.