cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child Safe Turned off but blocking sites

amalrajkerala95
Tuning in

Hi Team,

I have turned off child safe and the devices are all restarted(wifi device as well as connected devices) but still its blocking websites. please help me in resolving the issue

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What happens when you try to visit a VPN website, for example https://protonvpn.com?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @amalrajkerala95 thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear Web Safe doesn't appear to be deactivating for you.

If you could kindly inform us if this still happens when you visit a VPN site, we can take things further here - we may need to drop you a PM to try this on our side if this still isn't working for you!

Please keep us updated.

Many thanks

Tom_W

thats right Tom even I am unable to access the VPN websites which is making it really hard to access the internet freely.

I have seen couple of other forum posts were some updates in the backend was done and with a simple restart it fixed the issue, if that can be done then it would be much helpful. I can share my account details once you PM me.

thats right @Tom_W1 even I can't access any of the VPN websites, please refer to below screenshot. if you can PM me I can share the account details and might be a n update in backend needs to be done? I have seen couple of fixes within forum who got it resolved this way ?Screenshot 2022-12-08 071416.png

Thanks for coming back to us @amalrajkeral95, can you please confirm if you've attempted a pin hole reset on your hub, or have you performed any basic reboots on the hub?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn