cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchlist

Jsquires1990
Dialled in

Hey. 

How does the watchlist work. Iv pressed the red button in some programmes but there is no rail containing these programmes. Am I missing something?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jsquires1990 

Have you set up profiles on the Stream box?

If so any watchlists that you set up are profile specific, so if you set up a watchlist on say the main profile and then switch to a different profile, for example one you've named profile2, the watchlist won't show on the Home screen rail of profile2.

I'm not sure if the Stream works in the same way as the 360 for watchlists, but on the 360 the quickest method is to use the voice control and say "Add to watchlist"

On the 360 if you press the contextual button (just above the channel up button) and then select Info you can then add the program to the watchlist-

Also on the 360 you can also use the voice control and say "Info"  and then add the program to the watchlist.on the screen that opens

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @Jsquires1990,

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your query regarding using the watch list feature.

Was the great advice given by @newapollo useful? You may also find the following link useful https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-go-app-simple-tricks-to-improve...

Please let us know if you need any further help

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs