cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised contract change

Goldie1980
Joining in

Hello all,

I am hoping some of you or the Virgin team can help as i am not happy at all.

I cotnacted the chat service yesterday just to make a quick enquiry about the new Stream service.  I had read online that there was a £35 activation fee then you could use the Stream box for freeview and if you wanted add movies, sport etc like Now TV.

The agent was finding some info for me but my phone battery died.  I then find out this morning they have charged me £70 activation fee and increased my monthly bill by £20 per month.  I did not authorise this and i was only looking for information.

Why is this allowed?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 REPLIES 2

Stephie79
On our wavelength

Im not sure about the freeview part either, i did a trial and there arent as many channels as freeview, around 40 without adding packs. Freeview Play and NowTV gave more options and cheaper, even if I had to pay full price. 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Goldie1980

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding your enquiry about Stream and the increase in your bill. I would like to take a further look into this issue for you now. I shall send you a private message to obtain the details required. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Best wishes,

Serena