cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go not allowing subscribed channels

unisoft
Well-informed

VM's app for TV To Go not allowing viewing of Live Tv channels that are part of Entertainment pack or box sets. Says not subscribed or no license error message when I have 20+ days left on my subscription. 

I only cancelled because its gone down from £12 per month to £8 and isn't changed automatically to newer price.

Tried signing out and in again and TV Go still refuses despite having paid. UK GOLD, NET GEO, SKY MAX all missing and the box sets wont play.

5 REPLIES 5

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello unisoft.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Sorry you are not able to view the above channels on TVGO.

Are you able to view the channels on the your TV.

Just wondering if the Subscription has ended prematurely?

Gareth_L

@Gareth_L wrote:

Hello unisoft.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Sorry you are not able to view the above channels on TVGO.

Are you able to view the channels on the your TV.

Just wondering if the Subscription has ended prematurely?

Gareth_L

Hi,

I couldn't on the day I posted but was OK today. I hadn't changed anything or even rebooted the hub and it played today on TV Go and the channels appeared. When the issue was happening, my subscription channels were on the Stream box itself.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there,

So just to also clarify are you receiving any error codes on top of the messages received?
Let us know,

Kain

@Kain_W wrote:

Thanks for the response there,

So just to also clarify are you receiving any error codes on top of the messages received?
Let us know,

No when it happened the TV Go app spewed out a long "license exception" string of characters.

Been fine since. Can only assume it was another of VM's system issues that day as resolved itself and been fine since.

We're so sorry to hear this happened @unisoft but we are glad that this has now been resolved. 

Please do let us know how things are looking going forward, and do pop back to the forums should you need any help in the future. 

Thanks again.