cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream ordering

Sirog1967
Tuning in

Can someone please explain why I can not order a stream box without my monthly bill going up by £19.

I have put an email to the executive office but in the meantime any ideas why this has happened, I want the stream box to watch live TV 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

DM me your account details I’ll look into it 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Sirog1967
Tuning in

I wanted the stream box because I have no live TV so looks like I will miss the Jubilee coverage

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

DM me your account details I’ll look into it 

Oh well, looks like I am not going to get one now. Still not sure why

Hi Sirog, thank you for returning to the thread to keep us updated. 

Do you still need support with this? Or have you heard back from BlueLou and the executive team regarding your complaint? 

Just let us know if you need any further help and we will investigate further for you! 
All the best. 

Molly

Thank you, BlueLou is still working on it for me. Hopefully a resolution should be soon

Not sure how much I can hold out waiting to see if I can order the stream box.  The uSwitch discount seems to have killed it for me. 

Hi All, Just returning to keep this thread updated. 

Thank you to Sirog1967 for PMing with me.  was able to advise further detail regarding your package discounts and expiry dates via PM. I have been able to order the new 'Steam' box as part of your package, retaining the uSwitch discount. 

I hope all goes well when it arrives, please do get back in touch if you need any further support. 

All the best! 

Molly

Just to say thanks for Molly_T for sorting everything out for me. Looking forward to Stream box arriving on Wed 

Hi @Sirog1967,

Thank you for the update and for the kind words. I'm really glad to hear that my colleague was able to help you out.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!