cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Interface and Virgin Website Offer Different Pricing for Stream Add on Packages

kropotkin
Joining in

Hi,

I took out the offer on-screen in the Stream platform for half price add-on packages for 2 months if signed up to before the end of August as many others will have done. I have now been charged full price and your support staff know nothing about this offer.

Probably not a good idea to not integrate offers on the stream platform into your billing system?

Please let me know how this can be fixed.

24 REPLIES 24

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey kropotkin, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am also sorry to see you are having a billing issues.

I have taken a look at our side and I can see you have speaking to the team about this, did they managed to get this resolved for you?

Please do let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

They did resolve my issue however is the issue resolved of integrating offers via the stream platform and billing?

Let me know.

Hey @kropotkin, thanks for the reply.

From what I am aware there weren't many issues as a whole and I believe this may have been a hiccup that occurred with your profile.
I do apologise for that.
If there are any more issues please do raise this with us and we will look in to this for you. 

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Matt,

The resolution credit for this issue wasn't applied to my account. So still an outstanding issue.

@kropotkin wrote:

Hi Matt,

The resolution credit for this issue wasn't applied to my account. So still an outstanding issue.

My Virgin media web site for managing your package under TV > MANAGE STREAM still reports pre-discount price when you go and attempt to BUY any subscription. The app on the Stream gets it right, the web site doesn't.

VM really do need to fix this, but they may be working on it already....

Hi kropotkin

Thanks for coming back to the thread. I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and sorted this out. Do pop back if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

mark_84
On our wavelength

I have this issue as well. Stream box shows the discounted prices whereas the link under my virgin media has the standard non discounted prices… 

Hi mark_84

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry for the confusion over the pricing. Can you send us a screenshot of this please?

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

@John_GS wrote:

Hi mark_84

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry for the confusion over the pricing. Can you send us a screenshot of this please?

Best wishes,

I think everyone is having this.

The mobile Virgin Media App, my Virgin Media web site, the Stream Upgrade app and emails sent when activating a subscription all say different figures, though the Stream Upgrade app does state the correct amount.

The only place where it was correct was the day of the publication of the monthly bill!