Remove stream channel

braysoj1
On our wavelength

A3632D7F-B885-496C-AF64-11DDBE5A59EC.png

Won’t let me remove sky essential stuck on this 

11 REPLIES 11

MarcosG260492
Dialled in

Welcome to the club. I am in the same position, have been for over 2 weeks. Nobody has a clue at Virgin how to fix it. 

E2E41992-F45E-4328-8E93-670835253E25.jpeg

On the picture I posted although it states that I have essential entertainment- these channels don’t work. Sky Cinema/Sport has showing “adding” for about two weeks - I have lost interest over these channels now. I just want all the stream subscriptions removed and want to ensure that I don’t pay for the channels that are showing as live but which I don’t have access. 

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @braysoj1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your services, can I ask what happens when you try to access the BT Sport channels? 

Mines sky essential. It let me view the channel in the box, but it will not let me remove it online.

braysoj1
On our wavelength

E62F73D9-3B73-450C-B764-D44A82EC30E3.png

be like that for the last 2 days 

Hi @braysoj1 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I can see you've spoke to the team since the post, they have raised a fault work order to the relevant team. However, I can also see that this Sky Essentials was removed last week, about 6 days ago. Are you still seeing the error on the box? If so, let me know and I'll keep the work order open.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

braysoj1
On our wavelength

Yes won’t let me add it and your staff on the phone are shocking 

braysoj1
On our wavelength

Stuck on adding been like for ages