cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote & stream box not pairing

bigwig25
Tuning in

I have the home page picture on my tv but the remote & box will not pair.  I’ve tried - tv+rewind - tv+0, turning hub off then on and wait for 30 mins, turn tv & box off, checked batteries and tried new ones but nothing wrong with others and now I don’t know what else to do. It started playing up in the middle of Crufts last night and I don’t know the result! HELP please.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly, you have posted in the V360 forum, which is a broadcast box (it connects directly to VMs white coaxial cable). However you are referring to a stream box.

Which do you have?

V360 master boxV360 master box

Virgin Stream IP boxVirgin Stream IP box

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly, you have posted in the V360 forum, which is a broadcast box (it connects directly to VMs white coaxial cable). However you are referring to a stream box.

Which do you have?

V360 master boxV360 master box

Virgin Stream IP boxVirgin Stream IP box

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sorry, it’s the stream ip box 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @bigwig25 

The following has helped some ssers pair the remote with the Switch.

Try pressing and holding the power button on the front of the stream box for about 10 seconds.

Then hopefully a message will come on the top right of the screen that says the remote is paired to the stream box.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Brilliant!  Thank you very much - it worked!