cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix not activated

robk66
Joining in

I started a new contract that includes Netflix two months ago with the promise I would get an activation e-mail. It never arrived. I have phoned a dozen times, made written complaints and nothing has happened. the Virgin staff just say we will escalate your issue and someone will contact you within 2, 5, 7 days! Take your pick! I am so annoyed that noone seems to be interested or want to fix it. I dont have an activation button on my account by the way. I have said to virgin staff - forget it and refund me for netflix and I will buy it myself but they font do that either. This forum is my last resort… before quitting virgin and moving to Sky.

2 REPLIES 2

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RobK66, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Netflix looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

In terms of the Netflix issue, it would need to be sent off to the IT team to take a look into, but we can try to do something in the meantime whilst they're working on it.

I'll send you a PM now so we can take a closer look into this for you.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robk66,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am sorry that I couldn't get the actual issue with your Netflix resolved, but we have found an alternative way around it 🙂

Please don't hesitate to come back to us as we mentioned in our PM, me and my team are always happy to help!

Thanks so much,

Megan_L