cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix account paused

billhayes
Just joined

Hi. I have tried with Netflix and Virgin to “ unpause “my Netflix account which is included in my bundle. No luck!!!!
Has anyone achieved this yet,if so how!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Tractorboy
Rising star

Put Netflix in search and you will find multiple threads and hundreds of posts.

VM have a major problem with Netflix access at the moment

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi billhayes, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are currently experiencing issues with your Netflix service. 

Can you please confirm if you have received an activation email from us? This may have fallen in to your spam/junk folders. 

You can also check your online account for an activation button appearing under the Netflix icon. 

If neither of the options are available to you, please do let us know and we will raise a ticket with our IT team to resolve this. 

Thank you 

Nat

We have had our Netflix account suspended since Wednesday, which is included in our package.  Tried calling VM but no joy.  I hope we are all going to get £8 per day credited to our accounts for loss of service.  I cannot access my VM online account for some reason so can't try and deal with it there!  

Hi @martinefinney thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

I am very sorry to hear you are currently experiencing issues with your Netflix service. 

Can you please confirm if you have received an activation email from us? This may have fallen in to your spam/junk folders. 

You can also check your online account for an activation button appearing under the Netflix icon. 

If neither of the options are available to you, please do let us know and we will raise a ticket with our IT team to resolve this. 

Many thanks

Tom_W

Another pointless standard copy and paste reply that ignores what is in the post it answers...

Poster says they cannot access their online account !!!!

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tractorboy, thanks posting and for trying to help other users on this thread.

We do ask certain questions to establish how we need to move forward in regard to this Netflix issue, have you been experiencing the same error yourself with your Netflix account?
Let us know and we're happy to help, you may also clarify what we asked above so we can proceed straight to the next steps 🙂

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs