cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ep 7 S2 The Flight Attendant - sound issues

Nick55
Tuning in

Has anyone else - obviously, someone who has tried - been unable to watch episode 7 of series 2 of The Flight Attendant? I get background music etc but no character dialogue!!

25 REPLIES 25

I FOUND AND WATCHED EPISODE 7 IN SD!!!

Not sure exactly why I persevered, but this is how I found it:

- hit the Home button on your remote

- go to On Demand

- go to Search

- using the arrow buttons to navigate, type into the search box "FLIGHT ATT"

- the results should automatically appear in the right hand panel

- I received four results that included "FLIGHT ATT"

- the third one down was for episode 7 and it's in SD not HD

- watch away!!

I hope the above instructions work for you all, and apologies if they don't. BTW, I also watched episode 8 in SD (can be found in numerous ways) and it's well worth all the hassle. Good luck everyone!!

Omg!! Thank you. I wonder why it comes up like that. When I go through "my shows" it's still only in hd. It better still be there tomorrow 😅 

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

It was raised with the third party that uploads Sky content to VM servers this morning so assume they have fixed it 

sorry to all who were impacted. If I’m honest the second series isn’t as good as the first anyway ☺️

To be honest, BlueLou, the only way in which I managed to find the SD version is exactly as I have described - all the other methods I tried allowed access only to the HD version which would have required me to upgrade my subscription, so for me there's been an improvement but the fault has not been fully rectified.

I too feel that series 1 was a little better - but without seeing episode 7 (and then 8 of course) I wasn't in a position to tell!!

However, IMHO, series 2 is well worth watching regardless of a small preference for series 1. And I'm looking forward to Series Three!!

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

It will take a little while for the metadata to catch up, so most people should find it easily from tomorrow. 

thanks for the workaround in the meantime!

Thank you! 

This actually worked! 

Maybe you need to go and work for Virgin customer service 😉