cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ep 7 S2 The Flight Attendant - sound issues

Nick55
Tuning in

Has anyone else - obviously, someone who has tried - been unable to watch episode 7 of series 2 of The Flight Attendant? I get background music etc but no character dialogue!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I FOUND AND WATCHED EPISODE 7 IN SD!!!

Not sure exactly why I persevered, but this is how I found it:

- hit the Home button on your remote

- go to On Demand

- go to Search

- using the arrow buttons to navigate, type into the search box "FLIGHT ATT"

- the results should automatically appear in the right hand panel

- I received four results that included "FLIGHT ATT"

- the third one down was for episode 7 and it's in SD not HD

- watch away!!

I hope the above instructions work for you all, and apologies if they don't. BTW, I also watched episode 8 in SD (can be found in numerous ways) and it's well worth all the hassle. Good luck everyone!!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

25 REPLIES 25

ShandyMack12
Joining in

Hi Nick - me! Searched everywhere for a version not on SkyMax. No joy. Cant even get any subtitles up. Spoilt it big time  haven't they. Have you jad any luck? If so let me know please. 

NataliaK1
Joining in

Same issue here. Very annoying! 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nick55, 

Thank you for your post. 

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had here when trying to watch the episode. Can I confirm if this did resolve itself, or did this stay the same? Apologies again. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hello Ryan,

I've just checked, and the problem remains the same.

CEB55
Just joined

Yes I got the same issue today Tuesday 31st.  I restarted my box a few times but still happening. I reported it to customer services but not sure if they took me seriously. 

Hi, I have also had the same problem (1st June) Very annoying!!!! 

Would be great if this could get solved! 

jpoy
Joining in

Hi there. It's the 2nd June now. And I'm having the same issue. I thought it was part of the program at first because when she goes to the room with all versions of herself one of them has headphones on. Then I fast forwarded and it was the same issue all the way through 

Hi,

We're unable to replicate this audio issue on our side. May I ask whether the dialogue issue starts at a certain time stamp e.g. 16mins min? Please provide more details so we can investigate further.

Thanks,

Lisa

hi, it's from the very start. The adverts are normal. But as soon as the program starts there's now dialogue. There is background music. When you press the info button and go down to the sounds available it says English - aac (or acc, can't remember). But says there's no other sound available. Not sure if that means anything.