cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t add or see TV Packs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I got my stream box delivered early (delivery date was today) and I phoned this morning to get it activated and I’m unable to find where to add the TV Packs.

If I go to the VM Upgrade app on the apps list I get the something went wrong screen and if I go online and try it there I get the something went wrong screen?

is everyone else in the same boat or is it just me?

Thanks in advance

19 REPLIES 19

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

@ashjones01 wrote:

Yes I'm having this issue also, cannot add packs via TV or through account online

@ashjones01 is the issue fixed for you now?

if not please send you account details 

mark_84
On our wavelength

I have just been on with technical support on WhatsApp and they seem to have resolved this. I can now add packs on my virgin media portal. I also got an email stating “Stream from virgin media is now ready”

The agent seems to think it hadn’t been activated correctly?

Hopefully this helps someone else

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mark_84

Thanks very much for coming back to us with an update. I'm glad to hear the issue you were experiencing when trying to add TV packs has now been resolved. If there's anything else you need, please do get back in touch and we would be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi, yes all resolved now thanks!

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Great thanks. Yes I believe there is a quirk in the activation where the box receives what it needs to work but for some reason The systems that process the subscriptions doesn’t receive the trigger. 

for now impacted accounts are being manually worked, hence the delays. 

on the plus side I’m really pleased to see so many people wanting to add subscriptions! 

Hi ashjones01 thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for confirming your issue is now resolved. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

joebloggs
Superfast

I’ve had mine for about a month, even after ringing technical support, DMs by mods on here and a complaint to the Executive Office, I’m still no closer to having a working system!!

I’m on the verge of sending it back and just getting Sky

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @joebloggs,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing Stream box issue. I'm very sorry that this has been impacting your services so much! 

I can see that you've been in touch with our team today to discuss this issue further. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know so we can help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ive also sent a DM on this same issue

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi schambers196 - I have responded to your other post. Is it possible you can limit the posts to your original thread.

Cheers, 

Ryan.