cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access netflix on an additional device

Theneils
Tuning in

Hello

I joined the Netflix offer that was included with my package and it works fine through my TV box - but when I try and log in on another TV, or laptop - or any device - it says 'Can't find an account with that email address'. The offer was to be able to log on with 2 devices. I have checked my virgin account and it says the subscription is active.

Any ideas?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

On our wavelength

On your TV box go into the Netflix app, scroll down to "Get Help" and check the Account Profile Name and linked Account email. Are they yours? If not, then your account may be compromised as this happened to me.If so I contacted Netflix support via live chat, I had to verify my Netflix account with a service code (which you can get from the "Get Help" page as mentioned previosuly and go to "Contact Us". Once the account was verified, they reset my account email address, I used another password and was then able to login and view content again :)).

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

On our wavelength

On your TV box go into the Netflix app, scroll down to "Get Help" and check the Account Profile Name and linked Account email. Are they yours? If not, then your account may be compromised as this happened to me.If so I contacted Netflix support via live chat, I had to verify my Netflix account with a service code (which you can get from the "Get Help" page as mentioned previosuly and go to "Contact Us". Once the account was verified, they reset my account email address, I used another password and was then able to login and view content again :)).

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Theneils,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Netflix account. 

Were you able to speak with Netflix to get some assistance with this? 

^Martin

All sorted - thank you!