cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access my Netflix included in contract

jackmcconnochie
Tuning in

I can’t access the included Netflix. I keep getting a message to sign in and pay a subscription. How can I access my Netflix?

61 REPLIES 61

Tractorboy
Rising star

Suggest you check the multiple threads and hundres of posts on the subject.

VM have a problem that they cannot fix..

Join the club wondering if it will ever happen!

Hey @jackmcconnochie,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
Have you received a mail from us with your activation code or do you have the activation button on the main screen of your online account?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Stephen, no, I wasn’t sent one and the only options on the screen are to either register and sign up for a subscription. Netflix help tried to find a solution and couldn’t do asked be to seek a code from you. If you’re  able to help with this I’d be much obliged. 

kind regards

jack

Hey jackmcconnochie, thanks for reaching back with an update. 

So regarding this issues. This was an issues at our end and and all impacted customers should now be able to access their Netflix service. You will receive an email to re-register for Netflix and restore access to content shortly. 

Please can you let me know if you have received an email over the weekend? Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew

Is there a fix we have all not been told about and not seen yet ???

When only recently today a colleague has posted that there is no date for a fix..

I am an impacted customer and cannot access Netflix that is included in my package !!!

Hi Matt

no, I did not receive any emails over the weekend.

my email address is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

thanks

Artafarna
Joining in

I, too, have the same issue ( can not get the Netflix that was sold as part of Virgin Media upgrade) since accepting the upgrade 4 weeks ago (around mid to end MAY 2022). Numerous calls to Virgin media support has not helped either. Each support person suggests a different solution plus a wait of 24 hours. Can not get it escalated to more senior support person either. 
Totally unable to identify how to proceed. 

I’m planning to contact the technical super line when I return from holiday in a month. Until then letting it lie!

This is BS as i have been trying to get mine switched on for the last 3 weeks and every single person i try and talk to on the phone palm's me off with lies.