cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport on Stream Box

hussanchoudhry
Joining in

Hi, I've been in contact with virgin media to add bt sport to my stream box for over a month now, every time I try and add it it says there is a technical glitch, the whole reason I brought this was to watch the football which is today, can someone please please help me with this as I cancelled my BT sport connection for this

Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 14.39.01.pngScreenshot 2023-02-21 at 14.39.32.png

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @hussanchoudhry 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced issues with your service and the channel. 

I can see that you have spoken to our teams since your post, can I ask what was advised in regards to this? 

nothing has happened, they said it will be solved in 2 hours but its still not working

Hi hussanchoudhry, 

Thank you for getting back in touch. 

We are very sorry the issue has not yet been resolved, we will be able to help. 

I would like to take a look form our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few details. 

This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

@Nat. How about me and all the other customers in the same position? 

Hi @MarcosG260492 thanks for your post here, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you. 

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly, and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W