cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalling Stream Subscription issue

bombaybud
Tuning in

So let's see where this goes! 

I purchased a sky sports subscription in Dec 22 shortly after joining VM. 

This was done via my stream box and this had an 18 month bill credit of £ 20 bringing the cost down to around £18.00p/m. 

Sounds great and for the first 3 months that £20 credit has been applied correctly. Then this month's bill arrives from VM and is £20 higher. I query this by contacting Pumba at VM and get told they will contact me back within 30 mins and of course no call back! I then spend a further hour plus on the phone with VM customer service with 3 further customer service advisors repeatly asking me security questions and trying to find out why this credit has been removed from my steam subscription great Friday evening. Eventually I speak to an abrupt rep from VM who tells me the discount was only for 3 months and not 18 months. I point out that this should have been pointed out to me on the last bill and made clear that my discount was ending and the price is going up. I also pointed out that I can currently subscribe to the stream pack offer of BOTH sky sports and sky cinema with an 18 month discount for less than I am paying for just the Sky Sports via stream as its live on my TV as week speak. So why would I want to pay more for just sky sports on the same platform? Lamely she just agrees but thinks I should pay more! 

I will say that so far your customer service  is appalling and as far as stream goes it is a lottery along with your 30 Notice to cancel service to trust the service. So I will be avoiding using it. 

I have now cancelled my sky sports subscription as you also do not honour your offers or reflect them on your billing correctly your deal in December was 18months discount not 3 months the same as was showing on my TV last night. Coupled with wasting my time for 2 hours and lack of broadband on the previous prime time Friday 17th March for several hours in my postcode area, i am seriously not than impressed with VM and will make an exit to someone less speedy but more reliable and trustworthy.

How to decimate your trust in 4 months with a new customer. No Broadband on a Friday night, poor worded 30 day notice periods hidden in small print, and not honouring 18 month discounts on subscriptions , Customer service reps that do not return calls. Abrupt reps that try to convince you that what you signed upto is not what you signed upto, whilst a similar deal is available as they speak. 

Yeah right! Enjoy... 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bombaybud,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your public post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your billing at the moment.

I do apologise that you've had a poor customer experience with us so far in relation to your package price. I'll be more than happy to look into this further and see what I can do to help.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum post. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs