cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Netflix on stream

Gemsi82
Joining in

Hi I’ve had stream for a couple of weeks and this evening have added Netflix subscription as I have the family over for the weekend. 
it is showing adding constantly on the tv, and in the app/online… it’s says ‘You need to finish setting up Netflix’ when I click on this it says directing to Netflix but jumps me back to the virgin media page. 
After a long phone call I have been advised that I will receive an activation email within 48hrs but having read the posts on here I am not convinced and believe that the stream service is a total waste of time. I was sold the stream saying that you can add subscriptions and have instant access. Can anyone suggest anything as I have been totally disappointed as a new customer to virgin media!! 

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Gemis82

Thank you for taking the time to raise the Netflix issues via Stream with us over our forums, we appreciate the confusion caused and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Welcome to the community.

We can see you have spoken to the team in regards to Netflix since posting and advice was offered, were you able to resolve the issue following the call? Please let us know.

Rob

Hi Rob, no this has not been resolved now on day four and still no Netflix. Constantly states adding on the screen and pending on the app. Can you help please? 
thanks 

Still no Netflix and still no phone call back from the technical team as promised… can someone assist please before I cancel all my services thanks 

Hi Gemsi82,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue with Netflix.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take your details and assist you further with this. Please look out for my message over at the white envelope.

Thanks!

Beth