cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streambox subscription

Adamp1872
Joining in

I signed up for Disney Plus through my stream services but after cancelling it in October 2022 I am still being billed for it every month. 

Contacted Virgin media on 27/02/23 and was told to contact Disney plus. Done that and was then told to contact virgin media again. 

This time I was told that Disney plus is definitely not on my account which I can clearly see. But my bill clearly states I have been billed for it again from 14/02-14/03. 

I would like some help to remove this as the WhatsApp service doesn’t seem to be very helpful and I cannot get through on the phone lines as I do not remember setting up a password for that process

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Adamp1872 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's really great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced these issues with your Disney+ and your bill. I'd be happy to take a closer look with you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.