cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream stuck on 1 channel

eb154
On our wavelength

If anyone could tell my why BBC1 on live viewing has been stuck on the same still screen for 3 days, that’d be cool. I’ve tried unplugging it and resetting it and it’s still stuck. All other channels are fine, which makes no sense.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

eb154
On our wavelength

Just found out why this is happening…D7FC54EC-86DF-4F13-B757-09B9CCF39F6E.jpeg

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

34 REPLIES 34

corky123
Dialled in

Hi there, since yesterday evening bbc1 has a frozen picture, I unplugged the stream box for a few mins and back on again but this made no difference.

all other channels are fine and it still the same issue this morning.

any ideas please.

eb154
On our wavelength

This has happened to me, also, but only on BBC1. It’s been like this for a couple of days.

Turned it off for two hours still frozen.

Carried out a reset in the system settings and it did a software update and loaded back up but still the same frozen picture on bbc1.

Faulty box maybe ?

eb154
On our wavelength

Also, does anyone know how to do a hard reset on the stream box? It’s the only other thing I can think of. The reset in settings menu is a soft reset. 

thanks

ethan

I have exactly the same issue! Stuck on  BBC1 since Friday. It’s not stuck on a woman with a yellow shirt is it?

Me too - not stuck a woman with a yellow shirt is it?

Me too, BBC1 stuck for three days, all other channels fine

eb154
On our wavelength

That’s uncanny. Yes, Black woman I think. Same?

Mine too. BBC1 -I think it froze on Thursday.  The picture is a lady in a yellow top in a garden with a broken fence. 

Nothing I do changes the picture. Tried reset, then the hard reset.  Left the box switched off. But nothing changes. All other channels work fine.