cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding sky entertainment and sky sports

braysoj1
On our wavelength

Try to add this add on but it won’t let me add the. Saying adding been like this for ages now can like that on line and on the box

IMG_8514.png

someone help tried to ring vm and No on can help 

11 REPLIES 11

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi braysoj1,

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing, so I can try to help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelop to accept.

Regards

Paul.

braysoj1
On our wavelength

Ok

braysoj1
On our wavelength

Stil is waiting 

Hi @braysoj1,

I'm sorry to hear that the private message doesn't seem to have come through. I'll send one to you now, so please keep an eye on your inbox. If there's nothing there within 5 minutes of this post, please let me know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

braysoj1
On our wavelength

Still not sorted 

KiddyHarrier
On our wavelength

I honestly can’t get my head around why problems like this are happening. If I were you I would just use Now TV, packages added on there are no problem at all.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey brausoj1, thank you for the post and this update.

We're sorry to say that upon latest checks we've found that your ticket raised towards resolving this error online is currently being worked on but not resolved.

Apologies for this taking longer, however we'd like you to rest assured once we fix this our IT will get in touch to advise this.

Please, do keep us posted and this thread updated if possible.
If you face any further issues we'll be eager to look into things for you and assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

braysoj1
On our wavelength

Any more news 

Hi there @braysoj1 

Thank you so much for reaching back out, I can see that you are in a PM with an agent who has raised a ticket for you, please do pop back to them so they can advise and check on this for you.

Thanks again