Menu
ktakodra
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

vivid 350 one minute then not available

i’m on vivid 350 on fifty pounds pcm on 30 day rolling. But only went for it as the upload is better at 21 MB . Wanted to switch to a black friday deal on offer £35 + phone on vivid  for 12 months. Virgin said i couldn’t move across as i was a existing customer, not sure why.  I wanted to commit to 12 months. The cancellation team said they couldn’t give me vivid 350 service as thier system wouldn’t let me them give me vivid 350 as it’s not available in my area to purchase. Despite me being on vivid 350 for the past 10’days or so. Crazy bonkers ...computer says No. ...time to take my business elsewhere as I need over 17mb upload that all dsl providers give for £30 ...with 76mb downloads and a phone...which is only used in our house for incoming calls 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: vivid 350 one minute then not available

Try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "thinking of leaving" then “technical issues” – (They are open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. - 08.01 is best!) you have a better chance of getting a UK call centre (it might still be a 30’+ wait though) who will be more understanding and helpful.  Tell them you are planning to leave for Sky/BT because of this issue and see if they can help you sort it out.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos