Menu
doherty
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

vivid 350 20meg download 2 meg upload speed

hi my broadband speed is supposed to be 350meg but i am getting 20meg download and 2 meg upload speed can somebody help me plz 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: vivid 350 20meg download 2 meg upload speed

@doherty wrote:

hi my broadband speed is supposed to be 350meg but i am getting 20meg download and 2 meg upload speed can somebody help me plz 

Need more info. 

How long have you been on the package?  Was it installed as such or an upgrade from a lower package? How are you measuring the speeds - wifi or cable?  On what device(s) ? Are you using powerline adaptors ? Have you ever had speeds above this and this is a recent problem ?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi doherty

I'm very sorry to hear this. I've had a look into this and it appears there are some issues with SNR affecting your connection. The fault reference for this is F006688166 . It's estimated that the fault should be resolved by 13/11/18 12am. If you are still experiencing any speed issues after this time please let us know and we can look into it for you.
Kind regards,

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

doherty
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou

0 Kudos
doherty
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi my speed hasent improved i still am not receiving 350meg last night i was receiving 40 and now this as of now seen bottom for link this issue has been running since 6 november. Every time i call virginmedia i am told it will be fixed next day i cant play online games cos of bad lag and packet loss i am using a new pc with cat6 cable straight from the modem tried leaving it off for 30 secs and plugging back in downstream power levels are 0 help someone please its driving me crazy manythanks

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/_assets/speedtest/button/1542303742309767755-mini.png

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Doherty,

Just a quick update. I've checked and can see fault F006688166 and the estimated close date has been pushed back to 23/11/18. This is due to complications with the work to resolve this.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos