Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very low upload speed since Jan 14 2023

locoman1400
Joining in

I have pretty good DL speed 900 but the upload is dire 

don't ask me to run samknows as its in modem mode and it will not work 

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 09.26.29.pngI have phoned and phoned been promised that they will sort it latest promise for today at 1300 hrs

all stats look ok except for 16 T3 timeouts 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not super curious to discover if that is caused by a service fault affecting the Hub

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

locoman1400
Joining in

this is getting silly now the upload is 0.8 mbps

getting unusable 

Not super curious to discover if that is caused by a service fault affecting the Hub

I think you are correct but getting it fixed is the problem 

@locoman1400 wrote:

I think you are correct but getting it fixed is the problem 

Sorry to jump on the band wagon, I had an outage in my local area Friday (just gone) download was fine after it came up and even though my upload is in spec the upload is dire and all over the place. I used to get a constant upload to my private server now since Friday is all over the shop. One can only assume it's a service issue, my local issue should be "fixed" by 6pm today. 🤣

well I was told by a person that it would be fixed on the 23 jan then by a senior tech it would be fixed today at 1300hrs

guess what its not but the worker bees must have been out as I lost internet just after 1300 hrs 

now I have upload speed ranging from 0.8mbps to 5mbps 

upload Chanel 

should be 64QAM

but this is it 

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 15.44.39.png

earlier I managed to get on to tier 2 tech who informed me not to believe the web site service statements but use the 08005610061 number to give you the correct local info

well now the estimated fix date has gone out to the 31 Jan 2023 I wait with bated breath ( not holding it)

well the worker bee's have fix the problem now all 64QAM and 50mbps

Hi @locoman1400

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you were experiencing service issues. Glad to hear that this seems to have been resolved for you now with your upload speeds as they should be. 

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us should you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be here to support should you need. 

All the best, 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley