cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very fast indeed

ask-me
Tuning in

hey guys i have wonderful speed for download but what the heck is going on with my upload speed ?

i hardly think 0.05mbs is acceptable Capture.PNG

what can i do to sort this out or is it a external or backhaul issue on a saturday morning ?

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

Try a 60 second factory pinhole reset as below;
Remove any ethernet cables from the Hub and hold the pinhole reset switch for 60 seconds. Do NOT reboot the Hub, just let it do it's thing. Note you will need the passwords from the bottom of the Hub afterwards, so make sure they are legible.

After this, please post your power levels and network logs.  Setup a BQM www.thinkbroadband.com/ping  to monitor your connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @ask-me,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your upload speed.

How is it for you at the moment? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi guys thank you for all of your answers .after discussing with a few residents down here in the south it appears there was an idssue with the backhaul

or system issues so now it is back up to 19.8 mbs fantastic cheers all

shawn

Hi @ask-me, thanks a lot for your confirmation of things getting sorted.

Please don't hesitate to come back to this thread if you need any further help with this issue!

Many thanks

Tom_W