cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed volt upgrade not there

MattjVideos
Dialled in

hello i need some help i got a new sim from 02 on the 25th and got my volt speed from 250gb to unlimited data and on my virgin contract it says ive got volt speed upgrade but it still says 500mbps and i was ment to get speed upgrade to 1gig because i have hub4 and so i called and all they said was im on the volt upgrade when im not so i was wondering if someone can help me get the 1gig what im entitled to because im with o2 and virgin. And im not willing to contact support again because they always want u to spend more and never listen and if this is not going to fix im going to need to put in a complaint 

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MattjVideos,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing Security, glad to hear your Volt upgrade as now been added and that you are now getting your 1gb connection, as discussed in regards to renegotiating your package this can be done Via our Retentions team 30 Days before your contract is due to end, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VOLT upgrade takes 14 days on the VM side.  You also need a Hub 4,  so if you don't have this, it will also need to be supplied.  Also check your O2 account and your VM account details are EXACTLY the same, i.e. Names, Addresses etc.

You can also check the conf settings on the Hub. It will show what speed has been provisioned.
It's Configuration tab - Primary Downstream Service Flow - Max Traffic Rate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

yes like what i side tho i have hub 4 and on my virgin account it just says VOLT 500mbps when its ment to say VOLT 1gig because i already have 500mbps

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MattjVideos,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community ands welcome back, ,sorry to hear your expected upgrade to 1GB after taking out an O2 sim hasn't happened, I was able to see your services with the details we have for you and will be more than happy to discuss this further, I will send you an INVITE into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

there u go

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MattjVideos,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing Security, glad to hear your Volt upgrade as now been added and that you are now getting your 1gb connection, as discussed in regards to renegotiating your package this can be done Via our Retentions team 30 Days before your contract is due to end, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.